Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Obama and his “Plagiarized speeches”

Obama has deemed it necessary to use someone else’s words to try and win the presidency of the United States of America? Not likely! I don't think any fair minded sole will vote for a man running for office who uses someone else’s work to get there. If he was in a college class he would be suspended for a few weeks for cheating on the test.... Maybe that's something from his past? Maybe that is how he became a senator? Maybe that is how he became a lawyer? Maybe that is what makes him sound like a preacher?

I have to say the preacher thing really bothers me. I really don't like the fact that he can rattle on and on and pretty soon you feel like the crowd is all going to break out in cumbala (sp). It isn't political it's like a religious experience and I don't what anything that looks like religion when it comes to my government. That's a whole other topic!

I will never vote for a republican! That being said, what will the majority of true Democrats do if Obama is the nominee? I suspect there will be a lot of heavy drinking and staying home! Since the majority of Democrats want Hillary and the independents are manipulating the democrat nominee to be Obama knowing full well they will vote for McCain I’d say McCain pretty much as it in the bag…. Iraq, Iran, all look out! We’re going to kick some ass in your region to making you the biggest and baddest ever seen in human history! National debt, no problem, Bankruptcy of a nation – priceless! For everything else there’s Master Card! China I now pronounce you the proud owner of a Dead Elephant!

No comments: